Drs. Andriy Shevchuk and Lev Korovin want you to feel completely confident in your smile. If you are suffering from several aesthetic imperfections, we can perform a smile makeover at our Windsor, CA, practice. This option combines multiple cosmetic procedures into one treatment plan, ensuring the most attractive smile possible in the least amount of time. At Windsor Dental Group, we will use advanced technology to plan and carry out your procedures with great precision. Our lab will also employ modern materials so that any crowns, veneers, or other restorations are a near-perfect match to your teeth.
Is a Smile Makeover Right for You?
A smile makeover is a great way to address a wide variety of cosmetic issues. These concerns may include:
- Broken or cracked teeth
- Small gaps in between teeth
- A crooked or ragged gum line
- Worn or unusually shaped teeth
Undergoing any of the procedures involved in a smile makeover will require that you have structurally sound teeth and good periodontal health. Therefore, we will address cavities, gum inflammation, and similar concerns in advance.
Our makeovers provide streamlined treatment all under one roof. In this way, we can often save you money and the stress of making multiple visits to several different practitioners.
Performing Your Smile Makeover
Each smile makeover is a one-of-a-kind process. Beforehand, we will set up a consultation to discuss your cosmetic goals. Depending on your particular objectives, we will choose two or more treatments:
- Porcelain veneers: Veneers are incredibly thin porcelain shells that cover the front of your teeth, concealing a myriad of surface blemishes.
- Teeth whitening: Because we offer both take-home and in-office whitening, you can find a solution that is affordable and convenient for you.
- Dental bonding: Bonding is an alternative to veneers that can achieve many of the same effects. If you do not qualify for veneers, dental bonding may be a more appropriate treatment.
- ClearCorrect®: Instead of placing bulky metal braces, we can use subtle aligner trays to straighten your teeth. ClearCorrect® is appropriate for minor orthodontic issues, as well as full bite misalignment.
- Dental crowns: Although dental crowns are often used for restorative dentistry purposes, they can also enhance severely misshapen or worn teeth.
Your dentist can often perform these treatments in any order. However, he will typically start with ClearCorrect® or teeth whitening.
The Benefits of a Smile Makeover
A smile makeover can transform your entire look and increase your self-confidence. These treatments offer comprehensive results that can restore a youthful appearance. Additionally, our makeovers provide streamlined treatment all under one roof. As a result, we can often save you the stress of making multiple visits to several different practitioners.
You can see great results thanks to the experience of our team. Our doctors are highly trained and experienced. We also partner with a trusted lab that uses advanced porcelain to create restorations. We truly enjoy the challenge of making sure that dental restorations are virtually identical to his patients’ smiles.
Schedule a Consultation at Windsor Dental Group
To find out if a smile makeover is right for you and to begin planning your personalized treatment, call Windsor Dental Group at (707) 838-3363 or contact our office online. Our experienced doctors can recommend a treatment plan that can quickly and effectively restore the aesthetics of your smile.